Carlos what the hell
a reminder that these things were said.
He looks adorable though
Boyfriend sleeping while I’m awake and hungry blogging again. However he didn’t go to sleep till six in the morning which is bushig cause I went to be hours before that and if his room mates weren’t up to hang out he should have gone back to bed and slept with me.
I don’t understand why you would make homelessness illegal like??? You don’t want them on the street so you’re either gonna fine them money which they sure as hell can’t pay or cart em off to prison like??? Wtf man that doesn’t even make sense
We’ve had a similar thing before called debtors prison. People who couldn’t pay there debts were imprisoned till the debts were payed
people all over the world losing their shit over lady thor and chris hemsworth is like “lol ‘bout time mates ha ha”. shitting on ur whole life
IT’S GUINEA PIG DAY
i have nsfw black listed for a reason
yet i get curious and i click on it
and i’m always surprised there’s porn
WHY AM I SURPRISED THERE’S PORN ON SOMETHING THAT’S BLACK LISTED FOR NSFW
okay so I’ve seen a lot of really cool things around the internet so I thought I’d compile a bunch of references and fun things into one easy post for y’all! this has been a real long time in the making but it’s finally finished uwu (◡‿◡✿)
- any links on this masterpost broken? use this!BEING AN ADULT
- 50 sci fi and fantasy works every socialist should read
- a simple unbiased political resource for young adults in the uk
- a whole bunch of cv/resume templates
- any lipstick colour you want for cheap
- college survival masterpost
- food for broke college kids
- how to answer common job interview questions
- how to become an adult
- how to look busy even when you’re not
- learn languages
- need to escape from a bad home situation?
- short introductions to politics and other grown up issues
- should i vote ukip?
- what are my transferable skills?
- what the fuck should i make for dinner?
- writing a cover letterCHEER UP
- 24/7 cute animal livestreams
- 7 cups of tea
- cute websites
- feeling ok?
- feeling stressed?
- for when u hav feelings
- for when ur sad my lil pumpkin
- happy things
- positivity tag
- trekkie care packageFILMS
- afi’s top 100
- all the disney and pixar u could want
- animated faves
- find a good movie to watch
- ghibli \ wes anderson \ sofia coppola
- good movies to watch whenever
- lgbtqia+ movies
- lovely big movie masterpost
- ooo scary movies
- studio ghibli subs n dubs
- totally 90’s
- what do you mean we’re not 10 any more?FOOD
- a whole bunch of delicious recipes
- breakfast on the go
- cheap and healthy snacks
- ever wanted to try lembas bread?
- lavender lemonade
- make your own vitamin water
- microwave mug snacks
- my food and recipe tag
- no more ramen
- quick and easy snacks
- quick and easy soups
- recipes from your favourite fandoms
- smoothie recipes for every occasion
- study snacks
- supercook ingredient match
- thinking about going vegan?FUN STUFF
- cute games
- if ur real bored
- coolio psychological games to make u think
- easy blanket nest
- more cutie games
- plants that help bees
- realistic drawings and animations of plants
- reject someone in elvish
- waste time!
- write a letter to a disney characterGENDER & SEXUALITY
- chest binder tutorial
- helpcorgi’s gender + sexuality masterpost
- if someone tries to tell you your sexuality isn’t natural
- lgbtqia+ movies
- movies about gay ladies
- music monday
- resources for cis allies
- roundup of the best ya novels w lgbtqia+ characters
- simple cami binderMENTAL ILLNESS
- 7 cups of tea
- anxiety masterpost
- bipolar disorder masterpost
- depression masterpost
- disorder specific coping strategies
- feeling isolated?
- help w mental illness
- if you’re not good at reading body language
- need help but low on cash?
- panic and anxiety info and resources
- read web text more easily
- recovering from emotional trauma
- recovery resourcesSCHOOL
- a fuckload of free books
- back to school masterpost
- can’t afford microsoft word?
- cool sciency things
- exam survival
- getting up in the morning
- gigantic study masterpost
- learn anything | also on youtube
- lots and lots of free books
- peer-reviewed alternative to wikipedia
- pull an all-nighter
- remember more of the things you study
- simple essay structure
- study skills
- useful websitesSELF CARE
- alleviate menstrual cramps
- boost your confidence
- funny non gendered sex education
- love yourself!
- more sex ed
- on your period?
- self help after anxiety
- stop biting your nails
- stop procrastinating
- stop skipping breakfast
- super silky summer legs
- tumblr saviour for the rest of the webSOUNDS
- all the music posts you’ve reblogged
- calming noises
- daft punk
- get shit done mix
- music to write to
- my mixes on 8tracks
- star trek ambient sounds
- star trek ds9 infirmary background ambience
- when you can’t remember the name of a song
- which artist should i listen to next?THEMES
- brilliant theme makers and other useful things
- list of simple theme makers
- make your own theme from scratch
- the cutest themes on this websiteTV
- 90’s cartoons
- black comedy written by charlie brooker
- bob ross’ joy of painting
- cute urban fantasy miniseries w positive depiction of a disabled character
- danish political intrigue w subtitles
- every star trek episode ever
- gangsters in the ’20s - gr8 lady characters
- giles & sue
- how to watch classic who | now here’s the masterpost!
- jack davenport and idris elba fight vampires
- paul mcgann fan? you will be after this
- series about cool people starting a colony on another planet - if you enjoy babylon 5 and deep space nine you’ll love this
- the hour
- the x files
- twin peaksMISC
MY GIRLFRIEND IS FUCKING INSANE
No it would be instantaneous and then your body would float around those big colorful nebulas and you could get to other galaxies and maybe become part of a moon or get incinerated in a star or fall into a black hole.
You could become part of an asteroid and impact on a moon and your microscopic dust remains are scattered all over the crater.
You could become part of a star and undergo nuclear fission and turn into hydrogen and your body is a tiny fraction of the process of the star and you make light for the universe and then the star ages and your atoms get turned into iron and then the star goes supernova and you’re spewed across the universe as space dust.
You could land of a kind-of habitable planet and your DNA survives as you start to decompose and in a few million years the primitive life forms of your body become science’s greatest mystery for humankind.
You could be found by an alien civilization who’s also wondering ‘are we alone in the universe’ and suddenly they know they’re not because woah processed materials and tools and crazy-developed processing centers woah and then in a couple thousand years they make first contact because of the space-travelling cultural revolution your corpse prompted in their society and the humans of the future go ‘how did you get all these spaceships and junk’ and they reverently pull out your body and you are interred with great fanfare and people make you statues and holidays and stuff.
Your body could end up literally anywhere in the universe and you’d be the first human there because who said you had to be alive huh?
What is wrong with you
it wouldn’t be instantaneous though.
as space is a vacuum, you’d feel the liquid on your body boil before passing out then dying.
yeah okay it’d be quicker than anything else
but it would not be instantaneous.
i’m adopting some guinea pigs tomorrow because some poor lady had a bunch of bunnies and guinea pigs taken away, but she had like 100 bunnies and 50 guinea pigs, so i mean if you can’t care for them, then that’s alright
but guinea pigs
i can only get 2 though
and not 10…
Ok so my sister [shes 10] wants to cut her hair short [similar to Rhianna] and my mom says that it’s wrong and ugly for a girl to cut her hair short [ive been told that yet I cut it] And I want to show her that that’s just not how things work, That any girl can have short hair if they want and still look “girly” or “ladylike” as my mom would say
My makeup is super angular today and it’s very pleasing :):)
Cheese the Devon Rex sez:
I don’t need FEMINISM
because I don’t see GENDER
I just see MEAL TICKETS
Confused Cats Against Feminism is a project of We Hunted the Mammoth:The New Misogyny, tracked and mocked. You should go there.
I WAS AT THE FARMERS MARKET TODAY AND I SAW THE MOST ADORABLE LITTLE GIRL she had dark skin and freckles and what i would call red hair.
SHE WAS ADORABLE AND I DON’T KNOW WHY I LIKE SEEING PEOPLE WITH FRECKLES BUT WHEN I DO IT MAKES MY DAY
SO THANK YOU FRECKLED PEOPLE
THE SUN HAS KISSED YOUR SKIN AND WHEN I SEE YOU I HATE THE SUN A LITTLE LESS
Forget me not
In Slovene, these are called ‘spominčice’, which would loosely translate into ‘little memories’. The different perception of the world through different languages is fascinating to me.
And yet both refer to memory. Weird how they converge on that. What about tiny blue flowers says “something to do with remembering”?
these are the state flower of alaska